Saturday 18 October 2008

You're the reason

Because of you, I've been able to live for another month.
Things seemed too good to be true, and they were.

Now, I'm back to the same emtyness, the darkness, the same old thoughts.
The same old road.

I've had a smile on, for the past two weeks, but now it all seems to have been in vain.
All the happy thoughts, I for once had, seems to not even matter, at least it doesn't show.
Never before have I met someone like you. You really catched my attention.

I really did like you. I really did care for you. I really wanted to see you. Hold you. Be there for you.
I know I cannot do all those things anymore. You've got your own stuff, and appereantly I've got enough trying to keep myself on my own two feet.

Is there really nothing I can do? If there's any way, in a million to one chance, tell me, I will give it one last shot !


Maybe I should stop looking forward to stuff. They never seem to happen anyway.
Maybe I should stop starting to care for people. They always betray me anyway.
Maybe I should stop looking out for too many people. It's a neverending job anyway.


< / 3 ...I'm so sorry, love

No comments: