Saturday 11 October 2008

All alone.

Alone. Again. The night falls. It's getting darker. So am I.

I feel emty inside. It's like a vacant shell. A hollow place, where only sorrow and pain feels home.
I feel so God damn lonely. There's noone to wipe my tears. Noone to hold me when I cry. Noone to comfort me.

There's some, of course. But they're all far away. There was one. I really liked you. Though you're taken. I can only hope he makes you all you can be. That he'll take good care of you. If he doesn't see what a perfekt, amazing girl he's got, he shouldn't be allowed to be with you. You deserve only the best, nothing less.

I'm alone. The only light, is the light of my monitor. I've started to adapt living in darkness. The dark and death doesn't scare me anymore. I'm no longer afraid to die.

I welcome you, Grim Reaper. Let's see how tough you really are. Do your worst! Nothing you do can measure up against what I've lived trough.

They say "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger." They lied.
What was supposed to kill me, didn't make me stronger at all. It made me more isolated, feeling even more alone.

I'm going to try and shut out everything that could possibly hurt soon. I couldn't take more of this.
"Pain is temporary - glory is eternal". It's all lies. Pain is forever. It never fades.

Though I feel like I'll fade soon. Very soon.
6 feet under. With nowhere to go but the grave, you start feeling like there's nothing left that could bring you up. I guess there is, but I have yet to find it.

I'll probably never do...

1 comment:

Takaloy said...

Simen, I'm sure there's more to life. Sure being alone sucks, I know the feeling exactly - but it seems you're more sad about being alone than without her.

Actually who am I to talk? Hope you're alright.