Tuesday 7 October 2008

- < / 3

You make me smile, even when you're not trying.
Just thinking about you, makes me feel all warm and good inside.

You are so beautiful, yet, my past keeps me from beleaving.
It makes me unsecure. It makes me don't even want to try.

Whats the worst that could happen? I could get crushed again...I could get trough that, right?
I'm not so sure. I'm not sure if I could take another shot.

I've been hurt.. Alot. Maybe too much?

Who's out there? Who is making all these decitions? Who is controlling me?

Is there a God? The Christians say everything happens for a reason, and that God has a plan for us all. What's my plan? What good can come out of feeling like this?

I don't know how much more I can take. I don't know how to deal with this anymore.
It's too much. It's going out of line. I will - without a doubt - have another breakdown. I'm sure of it.

Don't know what to do anymore. What to feel. What to think. Who to trust?

People change. People I know, become people I knew. I don't know what to beleave anymore.

No comments: