Monday 13 October 2008

Next time

It'll be better this time. I hope.
I'm looking very much forward to being with you. It'll be nice getting to be with someone for a change. Having a friend - at last.

You're my best friend - no doubt about it ! You've been there for me as noone ever has from the day I met you, and you've always had a way to make me smile - even when I was crying.
Though you're not actually there with me, you've made my mind think you are. You've comforted me in a way I never thought possible!

You're the best person I've ever met, with such a great, kind and warm personality. You've taken me in from the cold, dark, outside. You've patched me up to be a somewhat functional guy again.

I can never thank you enough for all that you've done for me. I don't know how to repay you!
All I can do, is say that I'll forever be there for you, if you ever need someone to talk to, to hold you and wipe your tears from your cheek.
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you!

I won't hide that I've got feelings for you, and you know it. I know you're taken, and I respect that. All I can do is hope that he'll do the right thing this time, and treat you right, and make you the best you can be !

Theres so much I want to say, I want the whole world to know how great of a girl you are - but I can't find the words. You're just....indescribable! I can never thank you enough for the things you've done, but I hope this weekend, I can at least repay you a little bit, and show you a bit more of who I am, and hopefully, I can show you a good time with all my dry jokes :) (<- first smileyface ever posted on this blog - that sais alot about this girl ! She's amazing! )

I love you - for now, only as a friend, but I have a dream that one day, that'll change <3

No comments: