Monday 6 October 2008

What if I left?

What if I left you?
What would happen if I'd just packed my stuff -and left?

Would I not have been the same person I am today?
would I feel joy? Would I be happy?
Would I have gotten a better life?

I'm not sure about much. But I do not regret what I've done and my thoughts about you, or anyone else.

For whatever cause, I did what I did, and I'm sure you had your reasons as well. I do not blame you. I were never there for you as I should've been.

I tend to blame myself for the stuff that happened. Sometimes I lay awake at night, just thinking about what could've been.

Did I ever make you happy? I hope you had the time of your life. I hope you enjoyed whatever I did give you. Afterall, I did try my best. There's not any more than that to it.

For whatever reason, I'm sure God has one - we didn't make it.

I hope someday, somehow, someone will make you the best you could ever be.

I'll be OK. I'll manage, I always do.

No comments: