Wednesday 8 October 2008

How?

How can you treat her like that? Why wouldn't you want to be with her every waking moment? Why won't you answer her? Why won't you tell her how you really feel?

How can you do this to such a wonderful girl?

I don't even know you, yet I'm pissed at you. She's my best girl, and you treat her like shit. Straighen up, boy !

Even though I havn't known her for long, I see the love in her eyes, all the hope, the life. She is yours, but not for long, if you don't get your act together. Love her like she deserves !

You've been there for me every night the past week, if we haven't spoken, I've thought about you, and all your kind words, all that you've done for me - it's more than I'd ever thought anyone cared !

Thank you, I don't know what I'd do without you <3

No comments: