Saturday 11 October 2008

M'm...

Deep down, I think I knew it'd turn out this way.

Getting my hopes up, finally get to meet someone new, maybe even a new friend?
But no. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever.

Maybe for the best. I'd probably ruin it anyway - by doing or saying something stupid. Something I shouldn't have said or done. I'm getting used to being stood up now. I'm turning somewhat immune against it.

It doesn't hurt as much now. Alcohol soothes it. Vodka can make everything all better.
I'm drinking to forget. To not realize how deep the hole I am in, is.
To not see how alone I really am.

I'm talking to myself. Alot. It's better that way. I'm mostly getting the answers I want, but still, it's possible to have an arguement with myself.

I don't know what more to write. I'm out of thoughts. There's nothing more to say. I'm gonna have a drink now. Going to forget everything. If I'm lucky, I'll never wake up in the morning. That would be best for everyone.

No comments: