Sunday 26 October 2008

Stars.

I look up at the stars above. Maybe so are you?
They look down at me, twinkling, as if they're saying: "Hold on, dear, things'll change.".

Maybe thing will change...someday.
No matter what, you give me strength to get up in the morning. You keep me going for another day.

The moon is bright tonight. It's lighting up my dark path. So are you. You are the sunshine of my life. You make me forget all the bad things in life, and just see the positive, and the most positive thing in my life, is you.

I look at the stars with a glimt of hope in my eyes. I can see a future when I look at you. You're my star. You're my everything. You do really make me want to continiue for another day, just to see what it'll bring. You make me want to try again, even though I don't know any reason why.

The dark falls. The clouds come in, covering the skies. I can no longer see the stars. The glimt of hope I had, fades away.
My path is again dark, cold and lonely. I try to remember you, but it's like trying to picture someone you've never seen.
I look at the skies, thinking what heaven is like. Maybe, you're there. In a way I hope you're not. You've got a life to live, you've got people to take care of.

I wonder what happens when you die. Is there a heaven? Is there a Nirvana?
I don't know. I can only hope death brings peace.

Silence. Dark. Cold. Emtyness. It's all common words for me. Words to describe me and my path in life.
Where did I go wrong?

I wonder what'd happen if I didn't seek help earlier. Would I have put myself out of this misery before? Would I have ever met you?
I doubt it.

I think alot about death. White lights. They seem too far away. There's a saying going something like "Good things are worth fighting for."
I've fought. I think I'm loosing this battle. The battle for life. The battle for love.
It's a neverending fight. It'll go on forever.

Then I come to think about you.
You make me keep going for another day.
You make me want to continiue. < 3

No comments: