Tuesday 14 October 2008

Without you.

I'm lost. In the wilderness of something I never knew.

I can't see ahead, there's nothing to look back at. I'm walking in a circle. I see old footsteps appear.
I'm on the same path as before. At what right did I go left? I keep walking, but there's never an end. I'll never reach the goal. Others are passing by me. I'm stuck here. I hope you all enjoy your bright future! I don't know what I'm walking towards. I have no idea whats up ahead. Maybe there's light? Perhaps not.

The ocean is heard, far away. The waves crashing on the beach - much like my thoughts crash in my head. There's never an end - they'll forever keep coming. I'll never recover. All that has happened, will forever be stuck in me. There hasn't till now been one day I haven't cried. Maybe not in tears, but inside.

Maybe I'm not made for this earth? Do we all have a predecided faith? Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Or is it all random?
I believe it's a somewhat combination of both. Some things, like when we're born, when and how we die, that special someone, how and when we meet, things of that nature is decided by faith, but that you can change the future - with random things happening.
Other things, like if I'm going to eat that hamburger tomorrow, and decided by me.
Or do I decide my own faith? Do I change my future by grabbing a smoke now, instead of in 10 minutes? Is that all it takes?
Maybe it's all a decided sequence of moments, bound to happen. One by one, in the right order. How do I skip to the next moment? Please give me a >>| button!

What if X did Y, at 15:48. If X did Y at 15:39, would Z be Q? (the letter X represent a person, and Y, Z and Q represent actions or feelings - whatever makes sense to you.)



I want to sit down. I want to give up. There's nothing else for me in this life. There's no path for me. I've got nowhere to go, nowhere to be. Nowhere am I needed.
Then you came along. You lead me in the right direction, and I hope you'll follow me there. <3 Without you, I'd be lost on a dusty, ol' road, walking in the same footsteps once again - with nowhere to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect